Jeff had a conversation with the Founders of Small Town Summits. Stephen Witmer and David Pinckney are pastors who collaborate with the Gospel Coalition New England, working to encourage and support small churches throughout the New England region of America's Northeast.
The Summits are upcoming and are promoted HERE. If you are in Vermont or Maine, this would be for YOU!
Check out Small Town Summits HERE!
Check out Stephen Witmer HERE!
Check out David Pinckney HERE!
Here are some of the small-town articles Stephen Witmer has written:
• To Faithful Pastors in Forgotten Places – August 27, 2017 (Desiring God)
• Going Small with a Big Gospel in New England – November 16, 2017 (The Gospel Coalition)
• The Secret Small Churches Know Best – January 21, 2018 (Desiring God)
• Ministry in Small Towns: Worth a Lifetime Investment – February 6, 2018 (The Gospel Coalition)
• To the Next Generation of Church leaders: Three Reasons to Think Bigger than Big – March 3, 2018 (Desiring God)
• Review of Love Big, Be Well – March 7, 2018 (The Gospel Coalition)
Comments are closed.
Welcome to the 200churches blog! We have hundreds of posts covering every issue imaginable. So pull up a chair, pour a cup of coffee, and stay awhile.